*UPDATE AS OF 7/13 - TEMPORARILY CLOSED AGAIN DUE TO STATE MANDATE. NO APPOINTMENTS WILL BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH ANY CHANGES. THE ONLINE SHOP WILL REMAIN OPEN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT + UNDERSTANDING.*
My commitment to keeping REMEDY a clean and safe environment for your future visits -
- A mask will be worn by myself during all appointments or a facial shield when necessary
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests
- Disposable masks will be available if needed for $2
- More time will be scheduled between appointments and will be used to throughly clean work spaces, before and after each guest
- Continue to abide by the California State Board of Barbering & Cosmetology rules and sanitation policies
- The building has a cleaning crew scheduled several times each day to wipe down commonly touched surfaces and to clean restrooms
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- If you, or anyone you've been in contact with, has shown COVID symptoms, I kindly ask you reschedule your appointment to no earlier than 14days out
- All visitors will need to wear your own mask upon entering the building
- All visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitizer provided when arriving
- Your temperature will be checked with a contactless thermometer
- Only one client will be allowed in the studio at a time
- No children allowed in the studio at this time
- Interested in sampling testers or looking at product? Please ask for assistance. This will help with cleaning procedures and time management
HAVE AN APPOINTMENT?
- All clients will be sent a consent form to REVIEW ONLY 48hrs prior to your appointment time. At this time, if you feel it would be best to reschedule your upcoming appointment please do so. Otherwise, plan on arriving at your scheduled appointment.
- Please wait just outside the building or in your car until your scheduled appointment time. Text or email me when you arrive; simply reply to your appointment reminder text.
- I will then text you the REMEDY COVID-19 consent form to sign. Once the form is submitted, I will be notified. This will be your 'ticket' in, no exceptions!
- When I am ready, I will text you and will meet you outside the front doors. Salon Republic doors will remain locked during this time.
- Contactless temperature check will be given upon arrival, prior to entering the building. Anyone with a fever will be asked to reschedule your appointment. Please cancel ahead of time if you are not feeling well to avoid being charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- At the completion of your appointment, I will walk you out
- Please limit the number of items you bring in with you to only the bare necessities - keys, wallet, phone, water, etc
- I know it's been a long time, but we'll have to air hug for now
- I understand some of you may not feel comfortable coming in to purchase product, a gift or to pick up an online order. I will be happy to offer curbside pick up for you. Please reach out to me!
A NEW WAY TO PAY
Until further notice, all payments for appointments AND retail purchases will be cashless and contactless.
Please download the app of your choice prior to your visit
- Venmo App + Apple Pay (spa treatments + retail purchases) -You will be able to scan my QR code for payment on spa and retail purchases. Gratuity is not included in your spa treatment total, but it is always appreciated. Thank you!
- StyleSeat App (spa treatments only) - when booking all appointments, you will be asked to reserve your time with a credit card. You will have the option to save and leave this card on file for any future spa treatments booked. Your card will automatically be charged 1 hour after the completion of your appointment unless a gift card will be your method of payment. If so, please note your certificate number at time of booking and I will adjust manually.
- Credit Card (retail purchases only) - To keep purchases contactless, I ask to please allow me to sign for your purchase
- Gift Certificates (spa treatments + retail purchases) - All gift certificates and E-gift certificates from the previous location and purchased before 3/2020 will be valid thru 12/31/2020. Entire gift card must be used in one visit, no balances will be given. *Reminder* You are responsible for your gift certificate and we will not track down any lost gift certificates.