Safety + Wellness Procedures (updated 10/1/21)
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- MASKS - Salon Republic is asking all visitors to wear your own mask upon entering the building and when moving about or waiting for your appointment.
- If you, or anyone you've been in contact with, has shown COVID symptoms, I kindly ask you reschedule your appointment to no earlier than 14days out
- I understand some of you may not feel comfortable coming in to purchase product, a gift or to pick up an online order. I will be happy to offer curbside pick up for you. Please reach out to me!
HAVE AN APPOINTMENT?
- Salon Republic doors are again locked until further notice.
- Text or contact me upon arrival of your appointment. I will need to come and let you in personally. Contact number will be sent to you prior to your appointment via email address on file. Please keep an eye out!
- All clients will be asked to please keep your mask on (regardless of vaccination status) unless you are receiving a treatment that requires removal - facial treatments, lip waxing
- We're just following the Los Angeles County rules and guidelines, thanks for riding this out with us safely.
A NEW WAY TO PAY
Until further notice, the all payments for appointments AND retail purchases will be contactless. IF you'd prefer to use cash, please have exact change. Gratuity is always appreciated and not included in any of the treatment pricing.
Please download the app of your choice prior to your visit
- Venmo App + Apple Pay (spa treatments + retail purchases) - Preferred payment method. You will be able to scan my QR code for payment on spa and retail purchases. Gratuity is not included in your spa treatment total, but it is always appreciated. Thank you!
- StyleSeat App (to reserve only!) - when booking all appointments, you will be asked to reserve your time with a credit card. This card will not be charged for your appointment, only for late cancellations and no-shows
- Reminder - ALL gift certificates from previous location expired 8/1/2021
My commitment to keeping REMEDY a clean and safe environment for your future visits -
- Hand sanitizer will always be provided for guests
- More time will be scheduled between appointments and will be used to throughly clean work spaces, before and after each guest
- Continue to abide by the California State Board of Barbering & Cosmetology rules and sanitation policies
- The building has a cleaning crew scheduled several times each day to wipe down commonly touched surfaces and to clean restrooms
CANCELLATION POLICYIf you need to cancel an upcoming appointment, please do so at least 24hrs prior to your scheduled appointment. All appointments cancelled within 24hrs will be charged 50% of your appointment. Excessively late and no-shows will be charged 100% of your scheduled appointment. All clients running 15mins late will be considered no-shows and will need to reschedule. All clients running 5-15mins late will be allowed to complete your scheduled appointment, however it will end at your scheduled time.