AS OF 1/25/2021 - Per the state's public health orders and the county of LA all Personal Care Services are now allowed to reopen. ONLINE BOOKING IS NOW AVAILABLE! Our online shop is still open and shipping orders. Thank you for the support!
My commitment to keeping REMEDY a clean and safe environment for your future visits -
- A mask will be worn by myself during all appointments or a facial shield when necessary
- All clients getting any brow treatments or a massage will be asked to keep your mask on during the duration of your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests
- More time will be scheduled between appointments and will be used to throughly clean work spaces, before and after each guest
- Continue to abide by the California State Board of Barbering & Cosmetology rules and sanitation policies
- The building has a cleaning crew scheduled several times each day to wipe down commonly touched surfaces and to clean restrooms
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- If you, or anyone you've been in contact with, has shown COVID symptoms, I kindly ask you reschedule your appointment to no earlier than 14days out
- All visitors will need to wear your own mask upon entering the building. Be sure to do so while walking to the building as well. Santa Monica is enforcing masks and will cite you if you do not have one on.
- Your temperature will be checked with a contactless thermometer before entering the building. Any temp of 100 degrees or more will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- All visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitizer provided when arriving
- Only one client will be allowed in the studio at a time
- No children allowed in the studio at this time
- Interested in sampling testers or looking at product? Please ask for assistance. This will help with cleaning procedures and time management
- I understand some of you may not feel comfortable coming in to purchase product, a gift or to pick up an online order. I will be happy to offer curbside pick up for you. Please reach out to me!
HAVE AN APPOINTMENT?
- All clients will be emailed a consent form to E-SIGN 48hrs prior to your appointment time. At this time, if you feel it would be best to reschedule your upcoming appointment please do so. Otherwise, plan on arriving at your scheduled appointment.
- Please wait just outside the building or in your car until your scheduled appointment time. Text or email me when you arrive.
- When I am ready, I will text you and will meet you outside the front doors. Salon Republic doors will remain locked during this time. DO NOT KNOCK OR TRY TO OPEN DOOR. We as studio owners are the only ones who can let you in at this time.
- Contactless temperature check will be given upon arrival, prior to entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule your appointment. Please cancel ahead of time if you are not feeling well to avoid being charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- At the completion of your appointment, please sanitize your hands and I will walk you out.
- Please limit the number of items you bring in with you to only the bare necessities - keys, wallet, phone, water, etc
- I know it's been a long time, but we'll have to air hug for now and keep all chatting to a minimum during your treatment.
A NEW WAY TO PAY
Until further notice, the all payments for appointments AND retail purchases will cashless + contactless. IF you'd prefer to use cash, please have exact change.
Please download the app of your choice prior to your visit
- *Preferred method of payment* Venmo App + Apple Pay (spa treatments + retail purchases) -You will be able to scan my QR code for payment on spa and retail purchases. Gratuity is not included in your spa treatment total, but it is always appreciated. Thank you!
- StyleSeat App (to reserve only!) - when booking all appointments, you will be asked to reserve your time with a credit card. You will have the option to save and leave this card on file for any future spa treatments booked.
- Gift Certificates (spa treatments + retail purchases) - All gift certificates and E-gift certificates from the previous location and purchased before 3/2020 will now be valid thru 8/1/2021. Please mention GC at time of booking. Entire gift card must be used in one visit, no balances will be given. *Reminder* You are responsible for your gift certificate and we will not track down any misplaced or lost gift certificates.